Long-term use of chemical hair treatments has harmful effects. Would it be better not to use something more suitable and safer like Home Remedies to Get Naturally Straight Hair?
For those blessed with curly or wavy hair, we always wonder how to achieve silky straight hair. It can be used, adjusted and suitable for different hairstyles. Why don’t we? The problem is that we can’t do this if we don’t subject our hair to harsh chemical treatments, run to the grocery store to get a dryer, or straighten it with a flat iron every day. Even worse, most of these treatments are temporary and can damage your hair in the long run.
There is hope. Natural hair straightening is available. These 7 home remedies for straight hair show you how to get straight hair naturally and avoid damage in the process.
7 Home Remedies to Naturally Straighten Hair Without Damaging:
Milk, Honey and Strawberries:
Sounds delicious doesn’t it? However, milk has proven to be an excellent natural lubricant. Milk contains protein that makes the hair soft and strengthens the hair.
For this Remedy
- Mix milk with two tablespoons of honey
- Then add fresh, frozen strawberries.
- Apply this to your hair and wrap a towel around it.
- Wash off after 2-3 hours.
Among its other benefits, such as treating skin diseases, stomach problems, and constipation, castor oil works wonders in hair growth.
For this Remedy
- Heat the oil and massage it into your hair.
- Wrap a warm wet towel over it and keep it for 30 minutes.
- Then wash your hair with a mild shampoo like Pantene
Lemon Juice and Coconut Milk:
When people ask how to straighten hair naturally? – the answer is lemon juice. It’s actually much softer. In addition, when combined with coconut milk, nutritious milk is also useful, which works as a mask. Apply this mixture to your hair and wash it with warm water.
Egg and Olive Oil:
Eggs and olive oil nourish and strengthen the hair a lot. But did you also know that they can straighten your hair? That’s all you need for this home remedy.
For this Remedy
- 2 eggs and 1 part olive oil.
- Mix them well and apply it on the scalp.
- Wash it off after an hour.
Aloe vera contains enzymes that promote hair growth and make hair soft and smooth. It also penetrates the hair, softens it well, and reduces the risk of frizz or frizz.
For this Remedy
- Mix half a cup of coconut oil with half a cup of aloe.
- Apply this paste to your hair
- Wash it off after 30-40 minutes!
One of the most popular remedies – this wine is well known for making hair soft and shiny. After washing your hair, add a little vinegar to a glass of cold water and rinse your hair with it one last time.
Banana, Curd, Honey and Olive Oil:
This hair mask is full of nourishing ingredients like cottage cheese and olive oil.
For this Remedy steps involved are:
- Take two ripe bananas and honey, olive oil and two spoons and mix it into a good paste.
- Apply this mask to your hair and cover it with a shower cap.
- Leave it for 1/2 hour and wash it off.
It is important to note that these treatments should be used two or three times a week, not every day. Still wondering how to get naturally straight hair? Finally, we would like to remind you that all treatments need to be given time for any effect, but the results are worth the wait!
We have a few ways to get straight hair that don’t require messy hair products. Yes, you read that right ladies, the following hair style doesn’t require heat tools or kitchen utensils.
How to Straighten Hair without Straightening Mask or Heat
Straighten Your Hair Naturally With Hair Rollers
- You just need the best hair straightener in the market to Home Remedies to Get Naturally Straight Hair with this process. Note that larger volumes give better results.
- Take a hair mask and first wrap it around your wet hair and apply it to your scalp. Be sure to secure this scroll with studs.
Tip: Using tissue between the pins and your hair will keep your hair from pulling!
- Remove the rollers only when the hair is full.
How To get straight Hair Faster Than Ever!
- Well, all you need is a microfiber towel to remove water from your hair, toothbrush and everything else!
- After washing your hair with shampoo and conditioner, dry your hair with a microfiber cloth. Don’t blow dry, curl or braid your hair! Simply press the cloth to remove excess water from the hair.
- Next, take a small section of hair with a wide comb and pull a little to add tension.
- Use this tension method to wash all your hair
- After you cut your hair, you will notice that your hair has straightened a little!
Straighten your hair with a hair band – An effective way to straighten your hair overnight.
- We’ve all tried to comb our hair and go to bed in the morning waves.
- Likewise, using a flat iron is an easy and inexpensive way to straighten your hair.
- Cut your hair into a small ponytail. Make sure to keep it in a low ponytail to avoid bumps on your hair.
- So now you carry a lot of low horses by the neck
- Tie up these ponies with super fun hair ties. It is important to wear a messy ponytail to avoid frequent hair loss.
- Now continue to stretch your hair until the end of the tail, you will have soft and smooth hair at night!
Wrap your hair around the head for straight hair
- Sounds very special right? Trust us, if you do it right, you can get hair without a flat iron.
- Gather all the hair in one part, making sure that every strand is twisted.
- Take a small section of your hair and wrap it around your head and secure this strand on your head with bobby pins.
- Do this step until all the hair and scalp are covered
- Remove the curlers in the morning for smooth hair that is free!
- Pro-Tip: You can wrap your head in a silk or microfiber towel to reduce frizz at night.
With many ways to straighten hair without a flat iron, you must be aware that every time I straighten my hair, it starts to lose its shape after a while. And you always want to have long straight hair. Don’t worry! We take care of you there too!
How to Keep the Hair Straightened For Longer
- One way is to avoid humidity at all costs – sweat, humidity, water damage your hair straight.
- You can also apply a little oil and wrap your hair again. This will make your hair smooth and soft! This step is recommended at night, because the oil will absorb more time Home Remedies to Get Naturally Straight Hair.