How to use marigold for skin care – know its benefits – Marigold flowers are common in every home. We use it for daily puja purposes. But did you know that there are other things too? Yes, marigold flowers can also be used for skin care and this article will show the benefits and uses of marigold for skin care. When used in face packs, marigold can help nourish dry skin, fight acne and balance oily skin.
It has anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe our skin. In addition, it promotes healthy skin. Did you know, marigold flowers also have astringent properties? To know everything, check the article below on the benefits and uses of marigold for skin care.
Benefits of using marigold for skin care
- Marigolds have amazing anti-inflammatory properties. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that help us get rid of acne and pimples.
- The marigold flower comes with a septic tank. It helps to maintain healthy skin.
- Marigold’s astringent properties make it a great natural ingredient for oily skin care products. It helps fight excess oil and keeps acne at bay. Also, it helps close the pores.
- The flower is rich in antioxidants, which protect the skin from daily damage caused by free radicals. Also, antioxidant compounds help with aging.
- The rejuvenating benefits of marigold help heal the skin and prevent the formation of wrinkles.
- Marigold can be used as a natural moisturizer because of its ability to soothe dry, irritated skin.
How to Use Marigold for Skin Care
Marigold and Yogurt Remedy for Dry Skin Care
Take some fresh marigolds and wash them thoroughly. Separate the paper and put it in the blender. Add 1 tablespoon of fresh Greek yogurt.
Mix everything together to make a face mask. Remove it and apply the mixture on your face and neck.
Leave it on for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with fresh water. Repeat the dry skin treatment with calendula and yogurt two or three times a week.
- Yogurt is very useful for treating dry skin, due to its softening and exfoliating effect on our skin. Yogurt contains lactic acid, which is from the AHA family.
- Lactic acid improves the skin, nourishes and improves the skin.
- The application of yogurt on the surface helps dissolve dead skin cells and other impurities from the surface of the skin, leaving the skin soft, smooth and glowing.
- Yogurt is a good source of B vitamins that help moisturize, hydrate and heal dry skin. Vitamin B2 in yogurt is an antioxidant that protects our skin cells from dryness and other problems by fighting free radicals.
- It also stimulates healthy cell growth and the production of healthy cell lipids, which improves skin texture. In addition, vitamins B5 and B12 in yogurt soften the skin and keep the skin warm.
- UV exposure is one of the main factors that make the skin hard and dry. Yogurt is rich in zinc, an important mineral that helps heal sun-damaged skin with anti-inflammatory effects.
- A lack of vitamin D can also cause itchy skin and lead to psoriasis. Yogurt is a good source of vitamin D, which helps to compensate for the deficiency and make the skin soft and smooth again.
- In addition to zinc, yogurt is a good source of calcium. The top layer of our skin is rich in calcium. Any calcium deficiency can cause dry and rough skin.
- Yogurt replenishes the skin with lost calcium and prevents dehydration. In addition, the antioxidant properties of calcium increase the regeneration process of skin cells to achieve healthy and soft skin.
Marigold and Vitamin E Remedy for Anti Aging Skin Care
Take some fresh marigolds and wash them thoroughly. Separate the leaves and crush them with a mortar and pestle. Add a small amount of vitamin E oil and crushed calendula and mix.
Apply evenly on face and neck and wait 15-20 minutes. Rinse with clean water and reapply this anti-aging mask with vitamin E two or three times a week.
- Vitamin E is known as the “beauty vitamin” and is very useful in preventing and correcting skin aging. It has amazing nutritional benefits for our skin, helping to make the skin soft and damaged.
- Vitamin E, which is an antioxidant, can accelerate cell regeneration. This helps to eliminate wrinkles and restore a more youthful appearance to the skin.
- We know that free radicals are the main cause of aging and they can also be caused by UV damage. The good news is that vitamin E reduces UV damage and neutralizes free radicals to prevent skin aging.
- Vitamin E can increase blood circulation in the skin, which allows the transport of essential nutrients to the skin cells and increases the production of collagen. This helps to reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- In addition to collagen, elastin is another important nutrient for our skin that helps maintain skin elasticity and prevents wrinkles from appearing. Vitamin E also supports elastin production.
Marigold, Lemon Juice and Raw Honey Remedy for Anti Acne Skin Care
Take some fresh marigolds and wash them thoroughly. Separate the leaves and crush them with a mortar and pestle. Add one tablespoon of raw honey and crushed marigolds.
Add a little fresh lemon juice. Mix everything together and massage your face and neck for a few minutes. Leave it on the skin for another 15-20 minutes, then wash it off with clean water.
Repeat this marigold, lemon juice and raw honey face 2-3 times a week to treat acne prone skin.
- Lemon juice is a good remedy for acne. Rich in anti-bacterial and anti-bacterial properties that provide effective acne treatment.
- Also, lemon juice contains phytoncides and vitamin P, and these two together help to clear acne.
- It is very important to keep your skin clean and healthy to avoid acne. Lemon juice has a very cleansing effect on our skin.
- It contains a lot of citric acid. Citric acid lifts the skin to reveal pores and remove impurities, thereby reducing the risk of acne.
- Lemon juice contains vitamin C which also helps in getting rid of acne and blemishes. It removes toxins from the skin and helps the growth of new cells, thus treating acne effectively.
- Vitamin C has excellent anti-inflammatory properties, which also play an important role in getting rid of acne.
- As vitamin C is an antioxidant, vitamin C fights against free radicals and prevents the oxidation of fat, thereby reducing the risk of acne.
- It increases the production of collagen of the skin which helps to fill the pores caused by acne and improves the appearance of the skin.
- Lemon juice has a natural astringent effect. It absorbs excess oil on the skin surface and reduces the chances of clogged pores thus treating acne to a great extent.
- It also removes impurities from the pores and tightens them, softening the skin and reducing the appearance of acne. A hot lemon juice kit also makes a real quick fix.
Marigold and Raw Milk Remedy for Dull Skin Care
Take some fresh marigolds and wash them thoroughly. Separate the leaves and crush them with a mortar and pestle. Add some skim milk to the mix to make a paste.
Apply this face mask all over your face and neck and wait 15-20 minutes. Wash off with clean water and reapply any harsh skin care products with calendula and coconut milk two to three times a week.
- Skimmed milk can be incredibly watery. Dry skin tends to look dull and dull.
- When applied to the skin, the invisible milk penetrates into the skin layers and nourishes the skin cells with high levels of vitamins, minerals and proteins. It helps restore dry skin and restores its radiance.
- Dirt and grime are deposited on the surface of our skin, making the skin pale and shiny.
- Skimmed milk contains lactic acid which helps to exfoliate the skin and remove impurities. Over time, the skin becomes brighter and even.
- Milk contains vitamin A, which is an important vitamin for skin healing. Vitamin A increases sebum production in the skin. Natural tallow makes the skin healthy and shiny.
- Vitamin B6 in milk heals the skin well and vitamin B12 helps to regenerate the skin and restore health, even to the skin.
- Biotin is essential for smooth skin. Milk is a good source of biotin, which helps to heal the skin.
- Milk also contains vitamin D, which has an antioxidant effect. It promotes the production of collagen in the skin which helps to make the skin soft, flexible and shiny.
- The ingredients in milk also work well in improving the health of our skin. Sun damage is one of our skin’s worst enemies.
- Milk contains selenium, an important mineral that protects the skin from the sun’s rays. The magnesium in milk helps slow down skin aging and preserve youthful, glowing skin for a long time.
- Calcium is another important element for our skin. The top layer of our skin contains a lot of calcium, and a lack of this mineral can make the skin dry and hard.
- Calcium also has an antioxidant effect. Milk is rich in calcium, which helps to replace calcium deficiency and restore soft, smooth and shiny skin.
Marigold and Tomato Juice Remedy for Oily Skin Care
Take two fresh marigolds and wash them thoroughly. Separate the leaves and crush them with a pestle and mortar. We grind tomatoes with half. Collect the juice from the grated tomato and filter.
Put the crushed marigolds in a bowl and add a teaspoon of tomato juice. Mix to make a paste.
Spread a layer on your face and neck and massage the skin with your fingers for a few minutes. Leave the mask on the skin for another 15-20 minutes.
Bathe with plain water. For oily skin, repeat this treatment with calendula and tomato two or three times a week.
- Tomato juice is a proven remedy for oily skin. A natural source of salicylic acid, which has a very beneficial effect on acne-prone, oily skin.
- Salicylic acid helps exfoliate the skin and remove impurities from the pores. Therefore, it opens the pores and reduces the risk of acne. This is why salicylic acid is widely used as an anti-acne agent.
- Additionally, salicylic acid can restore the skin’s pH balance. It helps control the secretion of oil by the sebaceous glands and prevents oil from accumulating on the top layer of the skin. It also helps in treating acne.
- In addition, tomato juice has a natural astringent effect. When applied to the skin, tomato juice helps improve pore size and remove impurities from the pores, reducing the chance of clogged pores.
- It also absorbs excess oil into the skin, which has an astringent effect. For the same reason, tomato juice helps to quickly remove active acne and reduce the appearance of acne.
- In addition, tomato juice is loaded with anti-inflammatory, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties, all of which work together to fight acne and other skin conditions. In addition to all this, tomatoes also have an antioxidant effect.
- It is a source of “lycopene”, an antioxidant compound that fights against free radicals and environmental factors and protects the skin from various damages, including acne, acne, aging, etc.
- Lycopene also promotes healthy cell growth and helps keep the skin healthy.
Marigold, also known as Calendula, has been used for centuries in traditional medicine for various health and beauty benefits. When it comes to skincare, marigold has been found to be effective in treating a variety of skin issues, including acne, eczema, and dry skin.
Marigold contains compounds that have anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and antioxidant properties, which help to soothe the skin, promote healing, and protect it from environmental stressors. Its high content of flavonoids and carotenoids can also help to improve skin elasticity, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and promote overall skin health.
Marigold for Skin Care can be used in different forms for skincare, including creams, lotions, oils, and salves. It is important to note, however, that some people may be allergic to marigold, so it’s always best to do a patch test before using it on your skin.
Overall, marigold can be a valuable addition to your skincare routine, but it’s important to consult with a dermatologist or skincare professional before using it, especially if you have sensitive skin or are prone to allergies.